Trafalgar Castle School’s unique five-day boarding program offers girls in Grades 7 to 12 a chance to immerse themselves in a boarding experience throughout the week - and return home for the weekend.
As a five-day boarder, you’ll spend Sunday through Thursday night at the Castle and go home after classes finish on Friday.
This hybrid approach offers the best of both worlds, and a chance to form close connections and friendships with students from around the corner and around the world. Our boarding students have the opportunity to participate more in school life and experience an enhanced academic focus, with comforts of home on the weekend.
Our community of caring and trained professionals ensures the health, wellness, and happiness of each and every girl who calls Trafalgar Castle School her home. There is no substitute for feeling the energy that Trafalgar Castle School evokes. We encourage families to visit our campus and meet with our Admissions Team. Interviews are arranged in person or online via Zoom at a time that is convenient for you.
1. Experience the best of both worlds! Enjoy the best of boarding and school life with the comforts of home on weekends.
2. Be prepared for life away from home after graduation. Foster independence, responsibility, and accountability, while growing time management, planning, and study skills.
3. Two words: friendships & community. Form lifelong friendships with students from around the world and grow an appreciation and understanding of diverse cultures and people.
4. Experience an immersive academic focus and discover more opportunities to participate in school-based activities.
5. Live in a 150 year old castle. Experience this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Take a peek behind the scenes at Trafalgar Castle School’s boarding program.
We hope you’ll join us at Trafalgar Castle School! Our boarding program fills quickly, so please reach out today if you have any questions.
Applications are accepted throughout the year, on a rolling basis, but we encourage you to apply early (ideally between October and February for the following September).
All boarding applicants are required to complete the online application package and provide: