The sun was shining on May 26 as we celebrated the 111th May Court Festival. Trafalgar Castle School would like to thank our students, faculty, parent volunteers and staff for their dedication, professionalism and making the event possible. It was wonderful to see pop-up shops, members of the community, families and alumnae visit the Castle for this time-honoured tradition!
Thank you again to the follow community pop-up shops who attended May Court Festival this year:
- Durham KidsKare – Pediatric Urgent Care Centre
- Freckle Face Creations Jewellery
- Happiness Is Inc. – Clothing
- Origami Owl – Jewellery (charms, lockets)
- Petite Wreath Shoppe – Handmade Door Wreaths
- Tocara Jewelry
It is a day of celebration to welcome spring and to rejoice in the warmth of our community. We hope to see you there!