To everyone who supported the 2019-2020 MIND VOICE HEART Fund – thank you! Here are just a few of the things that you made possible with your donations last year:
WINTERIZING THE LOGGIA
The heaters are in, the doors were replaced and new windows have been installed. It’s official – the loggia is ready for winter! YOU made this possible. Thank you for your support!
With your support, so many other things were also accomplished to help us ‘Challenge her mind. Strengthen her voice. Nurture her heart’. Here are just a few highlights:
- EMERGENCY FINANCIAL AID – Thank you to our parents who donated their tuition rebate back to the School and to our Alumnae who made gifts of their own. Thank you to our Board of Directors and Dr. Foster who matched your donations to double the impact.
“I lost both of my jobs because of COVID. I really didn’t know what I was going to do. I’m so grateful that the help was there because it was my daughter who would have suffered.”
– Anonymous Parent.
- ARTS – Printing for Castle Signatures and photography* and writing workshops* (*delayed due to COVID).
- ATHLETICS – New pickleball equipment and snowshoes for outdoor winter activities!
- GUEST SPEAKERS – Engaging guest speakers for parents, students and the community throughout the year.
- BOARDING LIFE – Yoga, swimming, Zumba and cooking classes.
- ROBOTICS – 12 new Spheros robots to help integrate coding education in our lower school in a fun, engaging way.
- WORLD OF DIFFERENCE – Much support was provided to send graduating student, Zena, off to post-secondary studies at York University. A new scholarship has been awarded to a deserving young Day student who demonstrates leadership and a commitment to positively enhance the Trafalgar community.
Donations to the MIND VOICE HEART Fund has made all of this possible. THANK YOU!